At Sunnyside Meats we pride ourselves on quality, freshness, pricing, variety and friendly helpful customer service. If you need help or advice, please do not hesitate to pop into our store and see one of our staff they will be more than happy to help, give us a call or drop us an email. Remember we stand by our product – if for whatever reason you are unhappy with our product – we will replace it no questions asked.
Terms and conditions
In these terms and conditions, "we" "us" and "our" refers to sunnysidemeats.com.au Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our product/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions. The information is intended for residents of Australia only.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
Sunnyside Meats Privacy & Security
Sunnysidemeats.com.au would like to assure you that we have made every attempt to ensure you that shopping online with us is completely safe. We have taken every possible measure to give great security to our customers. Our website uses the Stripe Payment Gateway for all online credit card transactions.
Personal Information and Privacy
In order to process your order, we need information such as your name, email or contact number, delivery address and payment details. Sunnyside Meats takes all measures to secure your privacy with what information we collect, use and share. However information you provide to us is entirely at your own risk.
What personal information do we collect
The personal information we collect is in most cases supplied directly by you when you give us your details, send us instructions (i.e via email) or provide feedback to us.
The type of service or interaction you wish to receive will determine the specific type of information we need to collect. This may include the following: Name, address, phone and other contact details (fax, email etc), job and billing information (purchases, orders etc), and method of payment.
Why we collect information
We collect information for a number of reasons including to:
- deliver products or services to you
- improve our service
- provide offers that are of greater interest or benefit to you
- for payment provided to the payment gateway/bank
- marketing purposes- eg newsletter etc
All information submitted to sunnysidemeats.com.au is secured by using state-of-the-art encryption and firewall technology.
Sunnyside Meats Payment Options
Paying for your purchase is simple and safe. sunnysidemeats.com.au has worked hard to make your purchasing experience worry free and enjoyable. Just select the most convenient option!
Visa Card / Mastercard - The most convenient way of shopping online. Your order will be processed immediately and sent out the same day, depending on which areas are being delivered to that day.
How safe is using your credit card online?
Sunnysidemeats.com.au has gone to great lengths to provide great security to our customers. Our website uses the Stripe Payment Gateway for all online credit card transactions. All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
At sunnysidemeats.com.au we guarantee our products 100% and therefore if the product is not up to that standard we will replace the product to the full value of purchase of that particular product.
If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, you must notify us through our designated "contact us" webpage where we set out our requirements relating to the return of such goods.
All images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and may vary slightly from the product you receive.
We do our best to keep the product descriptions as accurate as possible on our website. If we become aware of any discrepancies we at any time reserve the right to correct any error.
- All orders must be placed before 8am to receive delivery that same day. Any orders after 8am will be re issued the next day or day of delivery depending on delivery area.
- All orders are available for delivery or pick up.
- Delivery of online orders will be dispatched the same day, after 10am, delivery driver will contact you to organize a drop off time.
- All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we despatch the goods.
- Delivery is an additional charge for areas outside of Murwillumbah, and will be calculated at time of purchase.
- Delivery times stated on our website are subject to change.
- Delivery is made by refrigerated transport that is approved and registered by the NSW Food Authority ensuring the products are kept to the NSW food standards.
- Once delivery has been made, the product/s should be transferred to a freezer, or refrigerator as soon as possible
- Our product is a raw product with no preservatives added. It should be kept refrigerated until ready for consumption or, if frozen, should be defrosted in the refrigerator prior to preparation. Once the meat has been fully defrosted it should not be re-frozen and should be cooked as soon as possible. All frozen meat should be kept below -18ºC. All defrosted meat should be kept at 5ºC or below.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are exclusive of GST. Our price list can be accessed from our home page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time.
Sunnyside Meats accepts no responsibility for the product that has been incorrectly stored or treated contrary to the advice contained on our website and within these Terms & Conditions.
- Click here for delivery areas / prices.
Address- Shop 2/3 Sunnyside Mall Wollumbin Street Murwillumbah NSW 2484
ABN- 32294934145 Phone/Fax- 0266 723 158 Mob- 0428317103