- What do you like about working at Sunnyside Meats?
A great team to work with, good boss, happy workplace, convenient and most importantly the great customers.
- What are your interests out of work?
Motorbike riding, martial arts (Shim Jang Taekwondo), sleep, food, spending time with family and friends.
- What are your plans for the future?
Enjoying life as much as I can, being happy with where I am at, being healthy. One day owning my own business.
- What’s your favourite product in the store?
I can’t narrow it down to one there is so many but here are some of my favourites- Hot BBQ chooks, Chicken mini roasts, Pork Sausages, Marinated steak.
- Is there a particular recipe you like to use this product in?
Not particularly they are all good with something simple like a salad or roast vegies.
- Why did you become a butcher?
I enjoy food so knowing how to prepare it properly will give me an advantage for when I decide to start my own food business.
- How do you rate working at Sunnyside Meats than any where else you have worked? Why?
10/10. It’s a well organised business, everyone is happy, a reliable job with plenty of opportunities.
- Why do you think people keep coming to Sunnyside Meats before anywhere else?
The huge range of products we stock supported by the excellent team involved bring those products together and consistently doing so.