Slow Cooked Drumsticks
This is a super easy slow cooker chicken dinner to make. You can serve with rice and/or vegetables.
- 1 1/2 kg chicken drumsticks, skin removed
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons dark brown soft sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 600g jar passata
- your choice of vegetables
Preparation:10min › Cook:8hours › Ready in:8hours10min
- Place drumsticks in a slow cooker. In a medium bowl, stir together soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic and passata. Pour sauce over chicken.
- Cover, and cook on low heat 8 hours.
- Serve on a bed of rice or mashed potato and vegetables of your choice.