The classic cheap and easy dinner, meatloaf is satisfying and full of flavour. Also it doesn't take at all long to prepare.
- 750g beef mince
- 1 egg
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup dried bread crumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mustard
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Preparation:10min › Cook:1hour › Ready in:1hour10min
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion and bread crumbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste and place in a lightly greased 22cm loaf pan or form into a loaf in the middle of a lightly greased baking tray.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the mustard, tomato sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well and pour over the meatloaf.
- Bake for 1 hour.