Spicy BBQ Lamb Chops
This is a great recipe for barbecued chops. In fact, it redeemed barbecued chops for me! I used to hate them, now I love them and I cook them for the family every couple of weeks in the summer. I serve them with pasta or potato salads.
- 6 lamb forequarter (barbecue) chops
- 1/4 cup (65ml) tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp (40ml) barbecue sauce
- 2 tsp (10ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp (20ml) brown vinegar
- 1 tsp prepared English mustard
- 2 tsp brown sugar (or to taste)
- Trim fat off chops if necessary. Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl. Baste the chops on both sides and allow to marinate for at least 20 minutes or, if you can't wait that long, till the barbecue is ready.
- Heat barbecue plate to medium high. Cook the chops on the barbecue, turning frequently brushing with glaze on each side as you turn them till done to your preference.