Hawiian Pork Burger
Great for Kids
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cooking Time 15 minutes
- 500 g lean pork mince
- 200 g crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 tblsp mint, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 100 g salad
- 6 crusty toasted bread rolls
- ½ cup mango chutney
- In a large bowl combine lean pork mince, with crushed pineapple, mint leaves, egg and spring onions - mix thoroughly.
- Shape the pork burger mix into 6 large patties.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan or BBQ plate over medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Cook the patties for 5-6 minutes on each side. Rest covered for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve on toasted crusty bun with Swiss cheese, salad greens and mango chutney.
Pineapple may be replaced with sliced mango for a delicious tropical difference.