Lemon and thyme lamb chops
The zesty flavours of Greece and the Mediterranean fuse together wonderfully in this easy barbecue dinner.
- 4 lamb chump chops trimmed
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon thyme, chopped
- 2 zucchini, sliced lengthways
- Salad leaves and lemon wedge, to serve
- Place lamb in a single layer in a shallow dish.
- In a bowl, combine lemon, oil, mustard, thyme and season to taste. Pour over lamb, turning to coat. Set aside for at least 30 mins, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, preheat a barbecue plate or char-grill on high. Reduce heat on medium. Cook lamb for 4-5 mins each side until cooked to taste. Rest, covered for 5 mins.
- Meanwhile, char-grill zucchini for 1-2 mins each side until tender. Serve lamb with the zucchini, salad and a lemon wedge on the side.