Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast
Spinach and cheese stuffed into boneless, skinless chicken breasts. Serve with rice, noodles, or a great Greek salad!
PREP 25 mins COOK 1 hr READY IN 1 hr 25 mins
- 4 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees C.
- In a medium bowl, mix mayonnaise, spinach, feta cheese, and garlic until well blended. Set aside.
- Carefully butterfly chicken breasts, making sure not to cut all the way through. Spoon spinach mixture into chicken breasts. Wrap each with a piece of bacon, and secure with a toothpick. Place in shallow baking dish. Cover.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour, or until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 74 degrees C.